Course structure (for both Group and Bespoke courses)
- part 1:
- introduction to hypnobirthing,
- discussion of your personal circumstances/background, what you hope to get from the course etc.
- anatomy of the uterus and physiology of birth
- part 2:
- breathing techniques for early labour and birth
- relaxation exercises for birth preparation and during labour
- other birth preparation techniques
- part 3:
- onset of labour and induction of labour
- father's role during birth preparation and labour
- fear release techniques
- writing a birth proposal
- part 4:
- stages of labour and what to expect
- what to take to hospital
- effective use of hypnobirthing techniques during labour
- other relaxation/alternative therapy techniques
Terms and Conditions for Hypnobirthing courses
A booking does not constitute the creation of a contract and a teacher reserves the right to decline to process a booking for any reason whatsoever. If the booking is not able to be fulfilled the teacher will promptly refund all monies.
The fee will be repaid promptly and in full (minus any booking fee charges incurred) if your baby arrives before the course start date or in the very unlikely event of the course being cancelled. These are the only circumstances under which a refund will be made.
The teacher reserves the right to amend or cancel any course, course times, dates or published prices. Changes to course prices, times and dates will be advised before the course start date and any course already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.